Google API unlocks the power of the top search engine
Believe it or not, there was a time before Google. Prior to the company’s inception and rise throughout the late nineties and early 21st century, the internet was fractured into a number of competing search engines.
Many of these delivered very poor results, and the majority of them faded away as the World Wide Web expanded to include countless millions of different web pages. Nowadays, Google is one of the most important forces on the internet and in the world of e-commerce.
Today, Google represents:
- Almost twelve billion searches a month (the entire population of Earth is only 7 billion!)
- 67.5% of the U.S. search market and about 87% of the search market on mobile devices.
- A huge percentage of the total amount of paid search traffic and paid search ads online.
Google’s amazing functionality can be at your command
So, what is the Google API? “API” stands for “Application Programming Interface”. In short, it’s the way application developers can access the resources and functions of popular websites and other pieces of software.
A huge number of popular websites all make their APIs accessible to developers. These include Twitter, Facebook, and many others. Companies provide APIs so that developers can create new software that enhances the existing ecosystem.
When you decide to use Google API as part of your project, you can access things like:
- Google Analytics and other tools that help to evaluate the health of a website.
- Google AdWords and other parts of the Google paid search result infrastructure.
- Gmail and other popular tools that are built and maintained by Google worldwide.
Google API development can launch you into the android ecosystem fast
When your application comes with native access to powerful Google data, you already have a running start in developing something that people will clamor to use.
Tools based on the Google API are some of the most popular and effective out there. Plus, when you build an application with the Google API, you have an edge in the Android ecosystem.
Android is the mobile operating system backed by Google, so getting started with the Google API can help make you more competitive on both Android and traditional desktop devices.
Want to get started? All you need to do is contact the experts at Espresso Moon. We can provide you with information to help you make an informed choice about your Google API project.
Tools based on the Google API are some of the most popular and effective out there!